Holle Formula was created close to 80 years ago with the highest organic standards in mind. The Holle company is conscious of the fact that they, as a manufacturer of organic baby food, bear a very special responsibility for the environment; our babies and their future.
Holle organic baby formula is made from 99% organically grown ingredients (unlike 90% to 95% for leading brands). The milk used in the Holle formula comes from animals raised on organic biodynamic local farms in caring and appropriate environments.
All farms strictly adhere to not only European organic regulations but also to the stringent international Demeter regulations, which is a step above standard organic quality. Animals freely grazing on European lush biodynamic fields and pastures is the reason for the superior quality of the milk used in our premium baby food. Demeter farmers avoid the painful dehorning of cows and any use of harmful procedures.
- Free from
- added sugar
- food coloring
- Contains no brown rice syrup or fluoride
- No pesticides or chemical fertilizers are used to grow Holle´s raw ingredients
- Holle Formula uses only biodynamically or organically grown food
- A close working relationship with Demeter certified farmers guarantees a long-term supply of high-quality raw ingredients
- Holle takes great care of their raw ingredients and how they are processed and cooked. They ensure this through an ongoing quality control system.
- Every one of our Organic Baby Foods is guaranteed to be free from genetically modified ingredients (in accordance with EU regulations)
Ready to shop Holle formula? Click here for Holle organic baby products!